mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 60|Reply: 0

Cool little feature Kenny Mayne did about the World Cup on Sports Center's Fan F

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2014-4-2 00:08:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Nice to see ESPN is pulling some advertising for the World Cup in Sports Center a year before the event even takes place. (im not counting press pass).Thank you Kenny!I like the comments like:3-2 in soccer is like 21-14 in American football and that excludes safeties and field goals.Cool little feature Kenny Mayne did about the World Cup on Sports Center's Fan Feast. Other sports reporters TAKE NOTE!!!Would be nice if ESPN pushed this type of attitude on a regular basis.Well stated stuff here.video/clip?id=4344403Don't know if this is technically in the right form to place this, but I can't find anywhere else to put it.Our soccer people are doing their damnedest to give us something to root for.I enjoyed it, interesting piece. The link is posted below.At least we know Mayne respects the play of the game. coverage is good now even on sports center, its already tough getting a SC highlight these days, maybe if there is enough demand you might have a english speaking soccer show more consistantly on ESPN.A missed goal in soccer is more exciting with all the run up to the play than a one yard touchdown run.My favorite sport is still American football, but at some point you gotta go with the world flow.Originally Posted by AbsoluteWould be nice if ESPN pushed this type of attitude on a regular basis.We don't get as excited about our team because it is a work in progress and the other countries have about a 300 year head start on us.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177281 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum