Just a FYI sport/footba

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-17 03:43:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Just a FYI sport/footba. If he were younger, I would say yes, but I think that he would do better to play on a middling team in Serie A.Livorno-ultras are class!Spinelli is retarded but Donovan would be an excellent fit here.If he proves himself I am sure he'd be sold to a bigger club in a year or two.I had already been following Donovans progress when he was 18 years old, but now players from that part of the world are used to crazy money, continued the President.It would be a total win. I would be shocked if Livorno would pay the transfer fee for Donovan.Interesting. I don't know why it would be in Donovan's interest to play for this side, no offense.ia/jul21r.And there was never a report that Donovan was offered.htmlWhy would Donovan be offered to Livorno in particular as opposed to every other European club ?Originally Posted by oscar_in_fwWhy would Donovan be offered to Livorno in particular as opposed to every other European club ?Might have just been a mass offer to a lot of clubs in top leagues.the president of a newly promoted club in Italy is just maybe trying to generate a little buzz by dropping the name of 'the other player' in football's biggest current soap opera???Hit the Offer to Clubs button in Football Manager.But it could also be a load of bullsh*t from Spinelli who generally deserves to be dragged behind a truck for 100 miles.He would start right away, would play against excellent clubs every week, and would be in a small enough city that he wouldn't feel too much pressure.Let's see.Can't see this happening.The hell?Is this guy talking about American players?And is he very confused?Hmmm, that's a different report than others I've read, where Spinelli said he's already in negotiation on buying him.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.224413 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum