mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 26|Reply: 0

According to ts article SH is going to choose among 4 possibilities Sala Ihemelu

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-13 10:03:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
l-capitan.I can see his reason. Sala is too far back in the field.And I bet you anything that he will NOT be captain, based on who the other options are. .According to this article, he has already decided:2010.Sala is one of the four candidates the FCD coach named Thursday but he also admitted it will be a difficult decision.Originally Posted by brunomarmos7According to this article, he has already decided:2010.According to this article, SH is going to choose among 4 possibilities: Sala, Ihemelu, Hernadez, and Pearce.Okay. .Bueno .As FC Dallas head into the final three weeks of preseason, head coach Schellas Hyndman is poised to name a 2010 captain fairly soon.l-capitan. Last year, FCD started the year with Pablo Ricchetti wearing the armband but after the veteran fell out of favor and was dropped from the first team, goalkeeper Dario Sala took over the captaincy and finished the year wearing the band for his club.Given that Sala has been with FCD the longest among the four and given that the team seemed to do very well under his leadership, I am disappointed (but not surprised) that he is not retaining the captaincy.htmlIt's Daniel Hernández, and he explain the reasons.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.230334 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum