We play our first group stage match on Thursday against Basil

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-10 14:19:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cassetti in the following actions by Maccarone always stoped him and prevented him from doubling up on us and likely killing the game. Cassetti seems like a lose canon out there.Haha not at all Forza, Grazie said Maccarone made a fool of Cassetti and I felt obligated to point out that it was actually Mexes that got played.Originally Posted by DDRGuberti is out of place in your formation in my opinion. We're in unchartered territory now, so it's hard to predict the formation.Guberti is out of place in your formation in my opinion. If nothing else I see Guberti being injected there late in a match to try and unlock a result. He brought us a good 10 meters closer to the goal. Cassetti in the following actions by Maccarone always stoped him and prevented him from doubling up on us and likely killing the game.i never know what he will do.We play our first group stage match on Thursday against Basil. The kid needs a chance. In a 4-3-1-2 you want the two wide midfielders to be primarily sweeper that collect balls on the flanks and immediately pass them to the strikers.The jury is still out on Juan though.Good formation, I'd replace Guberti with Perrotta though. Not the way Taddei, Perrotta, and Brighi would. SergioMotta - Juan - Mexes - RiiseDe RossiGuberti - TaddeiTottiVucinic - BaptistaThat is how I would like to see us line up. But, picking up three points is crucial against Basel.Does anyone know if he was injured or not when was subbed off, or was it just a precautionary measure?J. I think Motta should be starting. I hope Brighi's injury isn't too serious, we're going to need him this season.Seeing how we're playing away, i expect Roma to start off slow.he's too talented to not rebound from his poor form or defensive liabilities. Guberti from what I've seen is a very offensive player, more of a wide striker.On a sadder note though, it looks as though we'll be missing Brighi yet again, as he had to leave the match early on today due to an injury. Motta may not be defensively superb but Casetti got laced by Maccarone.I think Motta should be given more time. Not the way Taddei, Perrotta, and Brighi would. I know we will probably sign van Nistelrooy who will poach goals for us. We'll probably see DDR, Pizarro, Taddei and Perrotta in the midfield. If Baptista is played as the terequista then I think it's clear as day that we need to sign another striker who is powerful and can score goals. I don't see him completing those primary movements well.Is this somehow meant to convince me of Cassetti's worth? Cause quite frankly Im still not convinced as I think the guy is more of a liability out there rahter than an actual benefit. Forward overlaps are really ony a secondary function.Here's to hoping Ranieri actually fields the strongest possible lineup. I don't see him completing those primary movements well.When thinking about it, it likely was a wise decision to rest Mirko and Julio today as much as possible, thus making them as close to 100% as possible for a crucial EL match. In a 4-3-1-2 you want the two wide midfielders to be primarily sweeper that collect balls on the flanks and immediately pass them to the strikers. Especially Mirko, who is a nightmare on the left flank, case in point yesterday the team morphed into something else with him on the pitch.But, Cassetti was caught out of position as well, especially when we were pushing forward for the equalizing goal. In one action he risked giving away a penalty, but it needs to be said that he stopped him each and every time.Offensively we are strong enough to string some nice moves together and bag a few goals. He seemed very passive when defending him.Maccarone turned him inside out. This group isn't too difficult, but we have to proceed with caution. Forward overlaps are really ony a secondary function.Good formation, I'd replace Guberti with Perrotta though.** EDIT **It needs to be said that it was actually Mexes that got done by Maccarone and not Cassetti. Mexes failed to put him in offside, then got aimed and beated by Maccarone who scored a goal. Especially Mirko, who is a nightmare on the left flank, case in point yesterday the team morphed into something else with him on the pitch. If nothing else I see Guberti being injected there late in a match to try and unlock a result. He brought us a good 10 meters closer to the goal.i expected Phil to judge the situation better. Let's kick off the thread with a poll and cast our votes on the outcome of the match. Guberti from what I've seen is a very offensive player, more of a wide striker.** EDIT **It needs to be said that it was actually Mexes that got done by Maccarone and not Cassetti.In all honesty we should've been able to handle Siena even without those two having even stepped on the pitch, so from a tactical perspective it was a wise choice.Originally Posted by ForzaabruzzoIs this somehow meant to convince me of Cassetti's worth? Cause quite frankly Im still not convinced as I think the guy is more of a liability out there rahter than an actual benefit.I didn't really think about it until know, but maybe we should turnover some players in anticipation of Fiorentina this weekend. In one action he risked giving away a penalty, but it needs to be said that he stopped him each and every time. I want to see Ranieri's 4-4-2 in action with Totti and Mirko up front. We need to experiment against Basil and if I see Casetti in the starting lineup I'll smash my head against a brick wall. I may get berated for this but I would like to see us make a loan move for Adriano in january to see how he fares. The poll will close on Thursday. Also it should be noted that both Mirko and Taddei are much more comfortable on the other side of the pitch. Also it should be noted that both Mirko and Taddei are much more comfortable on the other side of the pitch.he had a great season last year and we can't write him off after a few games.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192570 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum