Thoughts You guys end up with Judd and we bring Buddy home at the end of the

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-9 15:56:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally Posted by RustyHawkNot a F'n chance in hell of that happening.taking tambling off their hands for the number 1 pickanyways it would cost us too much to get Judd, Bateman we could afford to lose, but not Franklin or Williams.Judd is a freak, everyone knows it, but to get him (especially when we wouldn't be one of his preferred destinations) we would have to give up alot more than Franklin. He seems the sort of guy who wouldn't want to let anyone down, even if there are some bad ellements in the team I'm sure he's formed a close bond with a number of the other players, and the coaching staff.Originally Posted by mikbenThoughts?You guys end up with Judd and we bring Buddy home at the end of the year would your top dogs do that trade?Not a F'n chance in hell of that happening.Anyway, Buddy signed till at least end 2008.Judd's not worth a million to us in player payments. Judd is class no doubt about it but no way to the trade with buddy love.The Roos supporters behind me were extremely jealous today and wished they had someone like that in their side. We wont trade draft picks.I know Judd does too, but that raw talent is something special.Would any WCE player want to come to Melbourne and risk their Crystal Meths supply?Originally Posted by TristagiOnly way WCE will accept if it was Buddy and Pick 1 which means either Hawks need to bomb out or find out what Richmond wants.And we love him.No WAY.I would rather buddy any day. I highly doubt West Coast would be up for that trade, unless Juddy leaves off his own bat. Judd is a great player, but why would we trade away a born and bred (and I mean in terms of being drafted to the club), player in Buddy for someone who learnt his wares at another club?Only way WCE will accept if it was Buddy and Pick 1 which means either Hawks need to bomb out or find out what Richmond wants. This year is the speed draft and we need some speedesters so we wont be trading our picks.Makes you sit on the edge of your seat whenever he gets the pill. This year is the speed draft and we need some speedesters so we wont be trading our picks.We're talking about team fabric here.Thoughts?You guys end up with Judd and we bring Buddy home at the end of the year would your top dogs do that trade?I think we'd be pretty daft not to.Would be really sad to see Buddy leave.Plus we have a lot of up and coming young players who we need to keep under the salary cap in the future.Originally Posted by RustyHawkNot a F'n chance in hell of that happening. I have said this b4, but why would Buddy come back here as his whole family live in Melbourne now and his sister is based at the AIS.Surely signing Judd at the price they are talking would ruin our chance of keeping our current group together.Anyway, Buddy signed till at least end 2008. We wont trade draft picks.Agree with the fact that he will always be a hard match up with his size and pace.Noooooooooo way.His dad is from Victoria in the first place. class of his own.1) No way West Coast would accept that deal2) No way would I trade away Buddy personally - yes, even for Judd. What would happen if Judd got injured?And we need to continue drafting youngsters to create a steady supply of players in coming years.Anyway, Buddy signed till at least end 2008. We wont trade draft picks.Best case for Hawthorn right now is that Judd leaves the Eagles for the Roos Buddy remains a Hawk.Interesting Judd is a gun no doubt but I think a 6'5 guy with franklins pace and speed is an extreme rareity and will cause match up problems all career. His height, pace, arrogance and above all with have only seen a glimpse of how good this guy is going to be. I'd rather have a couple of star players than one superstar player for the same price.Forget about Judd and watch the buddy train roll on. Of course he won't be leaving the Eagles. Buddy is good but Judd.Williams and bateman for judd maybe but not buddy(he is at the heart of the hawks of the next 10 years on field and in a marketing sense) such a hypothetical thread raise it at the end of the year, i doubt that judd is going anywhere.Glad to see the general pattern of the posts.Judd's not worth a million to us in player payments.I agree.He will always be a Hawk. He with no doubt will be a superstar of the competition and provide all football lovers with highlights galore.Judd's not worth a million to us in player payments. This year is the speed draft and we need some speedesters so we wont be trading our picks.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191583 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum