MODS NOTE I consolidated all the viewing threads into one

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-24 10:32:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm willing to pay $10 to watch this game.Nevada Smith's (3rd Ave b/w 11th 12th) is the home of NYC's largest Penya.You do that, we need all the mojo we can get for this match. There's also a place in Times Square called Tonic where they have more than 5 huge screen tv's and a bunch of smaller ones.MODS NOTE: I consolidated all the viewing threads into one - no need to have the front page so cluttered like that.Nevada's will be rockinOriginally Posted by Kobranzillai may have to dust off my vintage Stoichkov jersey I bought in 1992 to restore some mojo to the blaugrana.Originally Posted by BocaFanNevada Smith's (3rd Ave b/w 11th 12th) is the home of NYC's largest Penya. it was our best year too!Only once did a ref make us put our sneakers on or we were out.I just moved and I live less than a block away from Nevada Smiths.Now I just bitch and moan about other people playing I think this game is going to be WIDE Open from our perspective. I saw the Arsenal-Barca CL final there and all two floors were completely packed. hehe.Playing barefoot maybe?We did that in high school one year (basketball). Alot of Barca fans.Originally Posted by KobranzillaMy playing days ended about 3 years ago with a double fracture of the Tibia and Fibula in some field near Rutherford, NJ .And its also the best place to watch a Barca match in the world (apart from the Nou Camp. I'm gonna try to make it for the game. Hey Dr.Originally Posted by Kobranzillai may have to dust off my vintage Stoichkov jersey I bought in 1992 to restore some mojo to the blaugrana. maybe).oh cruel irony. Originally Posted by Dr.Thanks!------------------------------------------Original Post:Where are Barca fans watching the Liverpool match in NYC?Thanks. not sure if any of my skills would be of use though. did you move into Joey's old apartment?My playing days ended about 3 years ago with a double fracture of the Tibia and Fibula in some field near Rutherford, NJ . but if I was living there, I would certainly have tried out.i may have to dust off my vintage Stoichkov jersey I bought in 1992 to restore some mojo to the blaugrana. and I am still here to tell the story.I dare Pool to sit back and bunker against us.oh my god I just found out I can't watch the gameI have to work.Please put any and all city viewing parties/bars/whatever into this thread.?I'm a member even though I am way out faaaaaaaaaaaar.Thanks.Nevada's will be rockinKobra, are you a member of the Penya?If you are, are you joining the team they are putting together.Originally Posted by encierroNYCWhere are Barca fans watching the Liverpool match in NYC?Thanks. we held our ground. but. I'm gonna try to make it for the game.should be entertaining!I'd like to watch the Barca - Madrid game somewhere in the Orlando metro area. KnowI just moved and I live less than a block away from Nevada Smiths.And its also the best place to watch a Barca match in the world (apart from the Nou Camp.On another occasion another team had put out the word that they were going to 'Knife us.Sorry to hear that.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198159 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum