Anybody looked at it yet Gives you online access to everytng being shown on FSC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-23 18:13:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
)Definitely worth the look.mil or .edu e-mail address, even a better win. I wouldn't put it up on my flatscreen, but for the laptop screen size it's not bad at all. Games ShownEPLChampion's LeagueSerie AFA CupCoca-Cola ChampionshipEngland NT gamesArgentine LeagueCONCACAF Champion's LeagueHyundai A-LeagueU-21 and U-17 International TourneysHeineken Cup (Rugby Champion's League)Guinness Premiership (England)Magner's League (Wales, Scotland, Ireland)If you can get an ISP that gives you access to ESPN360 (soon to become ESPN3) even better.mil or .There is a Championship Pass option which seems to be a good deal and the games appear to be in HD (as judged from foxsoccer.This looks like something that it definitely worth the $45!Setanta-i got significantly better when they allowed you to record games, which was necessary for me because they always had the Monday Prem game that conflicted with my 9-5 situation.Actually, if you have an e-mail address ending in .It gives access to various soccer games as well as other live games from the ESPN family of networks, and stuff they have rights to like Bundesliga. Video quality is pretty good as well.tv)Mike, does it say how long it keeps matches in the archives?I know Setanta would delete stuff from their online archives if you didn't record it online.Mike, you say its $45 for the year running from May to May.Is the access on-demand or can you choose to record stuff?The access is on demand rather than recording.I thought that too. They just became the sole owner of NA broadcast rights for Super 14 as well as owning Heineken Cup, Guinness Premeriship, and Magner's League.I got it earlier in the week for the CL games. I'm running the monthly $15 until May, at which time I will convert over to the yearly. They're slowly adding to the archives but generally it looks like they archive the matches for the last month or two, with the exception of Champions League matches which they've got all the way back to August.And honestly, if they had the Saturday game that was 8am, I'm not getting up to watch that when I can just do it later.If you can get a .So if I buy a year's pass now, do I have to renew in May again?Seems weird to have it set up on a Time A to Time B play instead of a 12 month yearly subscription.Originally Posted by osubowlerMike, you say its $45 for the year running from May to May.Anybody looked at it yet? Gives you online access to everything being shown on FSC and FSC+ for $15 a month or $45 for the year (May 31st - May 31st). I can get a month's worth of soccer and rugby (watching yesterday's Scarlets match right now) for the price of 3 beers at the pub.edu, you should be able to get it right now.If you have it through your ISP, they'll charge something like 5 cents per month, hidden into your regular monthly ISP charge. But yeah, that's the way that it works.PFAOSSX9327 offer code good for $5 off. Love watching the archived games too. Shows both live matches and archived ones.Just wanted to add that if you're a rubgy fan at all, you've now got to get this. Definitely worth it.So if I buy a year's pass now, do I have to renew in May again?Seems weird to have it set up on a Time A to Time B play instead of a 12 month yearly subscription. (Don't worry Craig, I'll still be down regularly until we leave.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187793 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum