Ts is a must-win game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-6 05:23:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
wow, that feels like ages ago.Doomed, doomed I tell you, doomed.a few of my cousins are coming down to the game.Originally Posted by hrothgarofsocalOh crap.You can do it!Oh crap.I think SJ will be playing for pride, as they have nothing else to play for and this can be dangerous. there isn't supposed to be a pre-match thread.a few of my cousins are coming down to the game. I think we will finally score that elusive third goal against the smurfs.I will still blame it all on Preki.this game might be our last chance! c'mon lets do it! but ill settle for just a win LOLOriginally Posted by chimultrufioPlease dont let me down this saturday.lets score 3 goals already!!!! when was the last time we scored that many goals?????Originally Posted by chimultrufioPlease dont let me down this saturday.This may be the night where we see Justin Braun get a brace for his efforts.would hate for Chivas uSa to lose and make a bad impression.LOL how can a team not score 3 goals 2 years in a row. We have been in good form lately and the mid season additions have really started to make there presence felt (I really like Cuesta on our back line), things are coming together guys.lets score 3 goals already!!!! when was the last time we scored that many goals?????so are U coming to 101 or you just gona chill somewere else ?Originally Posted by -REY MISTERIO-so are U coming to 101 or you just gona chill somewere else ?Who cares? He knows where to find the party. This is what Chivas USA plays for.would hate for Chivas uSa to lose and make a bad impression.Quakes 8 - CUSA nil. Chivas 3 Smurfs 1I expect nothing less than a victory by 2 goals this weekend.Originally Posted by CTS26Against the Galaxy dust buckets in 2007 that won us the Super Classico.would hate for Chivas uSa to lose and make a bad impression. Our goats have to keep focused on this game and not overlook a weak opponent. With all that said, I think we can pull this off.Quakes 8 - CUSA nil.SECTION 101!.lets score 3 goals already!!!! when was the last time we scored that many goals?????Against the Galaxy dust buckets in 2007 that won us the Super Classico.Doomed, doomed I tell you, doomed. there isn't supposed to be a pre-match thread. Why? Playoff seedings, Supporters Shield, and the Western Conference title is at stake?Can we pull it off? Are we looking beyond San Jose?This is what we want.a few of my cousins are coming down to the game.This is a must-win game.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183805 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum