Ts is the new thread for the MIAMI MLS EXPANSION

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-9-10 18:34:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the new thread for the MIAMI MLS EXPANSION.Okay well here are all the ideas I came up with last time(except the heavily FCB-based ones):.Here's another.And for Pete's sake, market the crap out of the team, so you'll get more than freakin' 800 a game!secretary. Now I want everyone and anyone to put a piece of their mind into this, look at all other possible cities with no hope of expansion in theirand they are creative all the time even though they possibly have no chance at a team soon.Or maybe the fusion colors yellow and blue, like boca junirs that would be cool.So us being Miami and being in Garbers tongue and mind when the thought of expansion arises, we should be blowing up this FORUM with new ideas everyday!! So in this thread I want to see creativeness and ideas for a MIAMI TEAM EVEN THOUGH there is no talk of an expansion team, so lets do this MIAMI!!!CREATE!!!!!DRsouthflorida fan whatever happen to the Atletico Miami crest and the red and yellow with a shark on it? I had it before I wonder if you can do the honors and start this thread bring this forum to life!!!Sharks.??Here's an old kit I made to start things off. what you guys think.dadecounty.Do this to market to everybody, not just a select demographic.Colors:Either Miami Dolphins colors, or orange, blue, and green.jpgHow about these colors, I mean I like the orange and green but I dont think they would look too good for Miami colors, so how about the Miami Dade county colors, kind of likethe sounders.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188082 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum