mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 23|Reply: 0

Anyone remember the literacy PSA with Harkes reading to the bench players and Du

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-21 17:13:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Harkes came over in the middle of 2001 right?Maybe it was shot in offseason and ran in 2002?Was it a Time Warner thing like those PSAs with Herbstreit?Originally Posted by Crewfan ScottAnyone remember the literacy PSA with Harkes reading to the bench players and Duncan saying Thats beautiful?Was that Duncan's first year?Is there a copy on YOUTUBE somewhere?I found a stash of VCR tapes from games that were on TV when I set to record.He's definitely a part of their squad, and they've only got to win a home-and-home with either Bahrain or Saudi Arabia in Oct and Nov to qualify.s/afp/20090722. Open Cup final!they can arrest us all but they can never suspend our passion!whoa, flashback!btw anyone have the video of the U. They made Duncan seem like a simple illiterateWell he is a Kiwi, so I doubt it stretched his acting abilities too much.S.?.ndquakescienceWhat do I think happen? That was just Duncan's massivness moving the home country! Sending a warning to the Aussies.S. maybe I should dust off the VCR and take a trip down memory lane.s/afp/20090722. spoiled by my DVR).Should California be on high alert for our next trip to one of the LA teams. I didn't realize how close Oughton is to appearing in the World Cup next year. (wow I forgot about the pain it was setting a VCR to record a specific time and channel. They made Duncan seem like a simple illiterateOriginally Posted by Wearethecrew1Yea I remember it, but idk where to find it.Anyone remember the literacy PSA with Harkes reading to the bench players and Duncan saying Thats beautiful?Was that Duncan's first year?Is there a copy on YOUTUBE somewhere?Originally Posted by Crewfan ScottAnyone remember the literacy PSA with Harkes reading to the bench players and Duncan saying Thats beautiful?Was that Duncan's first year?Is there a copy on YOUTUBE somewhere?Yea I remember it, but idk where to find it. If I find it I wall YouTube it for youJohn Harkes!i ran far onto the field after that U.Originally Posted by ThreeCAlso, last week a Massive earthquake in New Zealand moved it closer to Australia (or technically made the size of NZ bigger).anyway. I wonder if that spot is on those tapes.ndquakescienceWhat do I think happen? That was just Duncan's massivness moving the home country! Sending a warning to the Aussies.Well I hope he ends up the USA's group when he does!Also, last week a Massive earthquake in New Zealand moved it closer to Australia (or technically made the size of NZ bigger).

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.211522 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum