Once again Im sending out the message that I'm looking for a club

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-4 12:11:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Is he your brother?Originally Posted by CoughlanIs he your brother?Quite possibly. Are you sure you aren't an alias, if you are not then you are welcome at the Milkmen, we have enough pure bowlers but you can be a bowling all rounder. Originally Posted by rkjc23Once again Im sending out the message that I'm looking for a club.Once again Im sending out the message that I'm looking for a club.Lot of interest shown here. I am also the younger brother of a current player but I wont tell you who in case you hold it against me.Welcome aboard.Originally Posted by Sidey_87Well in that case he's delistedJust kidding he has signed with the Milkmen but we are waiting on a keeper so we don't know whether he's allrounder or keeper yet.You would want to hope if he is an allrounder he doesnt bowl like a keeper Originally Posted by ant555You would want to hope if he is an allrounder he doesnt bowl like a keeper He's more like a Taibu, Bats, Bowls and Keeps.Originally Posted by boncer34Quite possibly. I am also the younger brother of a current player but I wont tell you who in case you hold it against me.Well in that case he's delistedJust kidding he has signed with the Milkmen but we are waiting on a keeper so we don't know whether he's allrounder or keeper yet. Would love to be a all-rounder or pure bat but will play bowler if really needed to.Originally Posted by boncer34Lot of interest shown here.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.182280 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum