mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 32|Reply: 0

I tnk all MLS team badges should be a crest of that specific city's seal or flag

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-25 05:20:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
of_Los_Angeleswiki/Philadelphia,_Pennsylvaniawiki/Chicago (flag may be better)wiki/Kansas_City,_KS (reminds me of Wolfsburg)You picked the wrong Kansas.Looks like San Jose is the new Columbus Crew (and Dortmund).seal_n6052. It wants it's thread back. Galaxy, Wizards, Fire, Earthquakes, etc. Just google each city and look at it's city seal.2. Just google each city and look at it's city seal.I think all MLS team badges should be a crest of that specific city's seal or flag in some cases. Still the KC, MO crest would cool.e.That's what I envision you look like. Here are a few examples:wiki/Seal_of. 119/. I think this change, though small in the eyes of some, would project a more real, classy,traditional image that would appeal much more to the established soccer fan and to the fans MLS are trying to convert. )Bad idea. Fine to have a mascot, but please just not on the crest. I realize these names have some connection to the areas but come on.wiki/Kansas_City,_MissouriMy bad. did you miss the seattle-houston game last week?mindscrew. I would say most of them do this with the exception of Chivas.Originally Posted by HalfandHawfI think all MLS team badges should be a crest of that specific city's seal or flag in some cases.I must say this could be a cool crest. I think it would actually represent a true connection and representation to/of the city, not some mickey mouse logo projecting the image of a team based off of a Hollywood film script- i. I should have known this since I've visited KC which is where my college roommate lives and works.gifi like the founded in 1777, got a European thing to itOriginally Posted by HalfandHawfI think all MLS team badges should be a crest of that specific city's seal or flag in some cases. Looks like it's going to be a nice stadium. He works for JE Dunn Construction company and I ask him all the time if they are going to get the contract to build the Trails. I support MLS, want to see it grow, and don't think it is a mickey mouse league, but one thing that helps MLS come across this way to some are the crests.Shouldn't there actually be a problem if you are suggesting a solution?1.Originally Posted by HalfandHawfwiki/Chicago (flag may be better)You mean like this?2004 Called. There are no simple solutions on BS, just sad repetition of tired topics.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184827 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum