guimaraes' presentation match 2-2 FT I saw the second half sporitng w

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-9 14:11:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Veloso was the one who missed his clearence at the end to let Victoria tie the game at 2 - 2. Remember what Scolari said about him? Something like he's too fat and he's more concerned about being a model? Maybe he was right.guimaraes' presentation match2-2 FTI saw the second half sporitng went up 2-0 playing really well matias and postiga scoredthen shitty defending once again.I think Adrien is going to lock up the DM position over Veloso. He's got to play better. He's got to play better.hell probably mostly be used as a DM during the season, but we know that Bento likes to use him as an LB when he sees fit and that has been the cause of friction in the past between the two. You guys could cash in on him now.Veloso actually played well and is having a good pre season. moutinho and liedson werent playing from the looks of it. He really should be sold in my opinion, or used as cover for Adrien.Originally Posted by castanhaThat's not good news. Remember what Scolari said about him? Something like he's too fat and he's more concerned about being a model? Maybe he was right. he played at left back which isnt his preferred position (DM) so that was probably why he was uncomfortable and messed up on the clearance.That's not good news.he messed up at the end, but he had a good game.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176262 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum