In 4 months I will be in the U

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-14 00:41:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Have funI was there about 6 years ago and it may have changed but they used to show the approximates in the old fractional format like 6/5, 2/1.I know this is slightly off topic, but i didn't want to start another thread.I heard on the news yesterday that Anamato finished third in some US race, has anyone got anymore info on this?rac. Then again, it could have been the lesser strength beer than over here Would also love to hear from people who have been to the gallops there and the best way to watch them, etc.ican-Oaksxstatic/chart/pdf/HOL070707USA10.Not much difference in betting options bar for a couple of small differencesOne difference which surprised me was that a place bet only pays 1st and 2nd. They may have gone to decimal like us but this is a country who still uses miles and gallons so may still be the same.Originally Posted by eastaugh36In 4 months I will be in the U. Has anyone ever been before? If so, what was the experience like? Also, how does the betting work? I understand that they have 3 dividends, win,place and show???I went to the trots on the East Coast (Meadowlands in New Jersey) so not much help on the atmosphere at the gallops in LA.In 4 months I will be in the U. If you're used to going to the gallops at the likes of Moonee Valley, Flemington or Rosehill some of these o/s venues will seem like country meets. You do pick it up pretty quickly though I can assure you. It was almost snowing in Jersey but shouldn't have to worry about that on the west coast.Pretty sure they have quinellas, exactas and trifectas as well which work exactly the same as here. Has anyone ever been before? If so, what was the experience like? Also, how does the betting work? I understand that they have 3 dividends, win,place and show???Had a mate who recently went to Aquaduct (NY?) and said it was like watching racing in the 1960's. Betting for the show is the same as betting for a place here (ie, run 1,2,3) and all divs are shown for a $2 investment on the totaliser board.S and am definitely going to the races at Hollywood Park in LA.And it's amazing how barren the experience can sometimes seem when bookies are absent.I heard on the news yesterday that Anamato finished third in some US race, has anyone got anymore info on this?Originally Posted by RonI know this is slightly off topic, but i didn't want to start another thread.I heard on the news yesterday that Anamato finished third in some US race, has anyone got anymore info on this?Hayes said after the race that he had no doubt that Miss Finland would have 'eaten' the opposition if it had of ran.S and am definitely going to the races at Hollywood Park in LA.pdfwatch?v=tAIypcuGfw8Originally Posted by RonI know this is slightly off topic, but i didn't want to start another thread.I found it quite boring actually but that was mainly to do with the size of the trotting track (1600 metres round) and how far away I was from the action.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.233957 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum