Somehow the last few games have reignited a passion in me to watch soccer

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-25 13:39:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
awesome technique for his height, aggressive and hard-working, very good going forward, something our battling midfielders lack. I don't know whats going on, but Russia has a lot of good players in their first division nowadays.the only problem i c is where u would put him, id say u play a 4-4-2 wit him on the right wit Gattuso/Pirlo/Flamini.Ronaldinho n Pato/Inzaghi/Huntleaar up top. I think if I were a scout, I'd be looking in France and Germany, as their football tends to lean toward speed and strength, respectively. One thing I liked about this video I found is it shows his wide range of passing and crossing ability. Former Flamengo player.did anyone see that biabiani youngster as well for parma? he was impressive, shame he is still owned by interyoung wide right player would maybe corchia from le mans. I said pace twice for a reason. I said pace twice for a reason. He is exclusively left footed, and doesn't seem to cut in once the ball is on his foot. he looked really good last seasoncurrently i really like arsenal's abou diaby.Renato Augusto21 year old Brazilian attacking midfield/winger. Naturally, as football moves further away from tactical play and toward physical the countries producing more physically gifted players will reign.france has a lot of talent coming through, more than italy (or any other european country i guess). Unfortunately, the soccer I crave is being played by teams not located in Milan. He does however pop up around the top of the box for a pop on goal. This thread is for emerging and unknown talents, favorite players who would fit in at Milan and play vital roles in this squad.This isn't a rumors thread, its a fantasy signings thread. So post links to players, videos, etc so that we can dream about players we could realistically aspire towards Milan aquiring.France really has a lot of these players coming through at the moment.i think he would be a great player to the team. Sporting LisbonMarcos Senna - Villareal YouTube - Miguel Veloso Compilation by Naresma YouTube - Miguel Veloso Compilation by Naresma This is the player Braida is reportedly in Brazil to see amongst others. What Krasic will bring to this team, if reports are true, is pace, tenacity, an eye from goal, and pace. Dailymotion - JUAN MALDONADO (LATERAL ESQUERDO 82 DUPLA CIDADANIA) - a Sports Extreme video Dailymotion - JUAN MALDONADO (LATERAL ESQUERDO 82 DUPLA CIDADANIA) - a Sports Extreme video. Watched him with Leverkusen versus Wolfsburg yesterday.Juan Maldonado Jaimez JuniorHe is a 27 year old wingback for Flamengo. He's very fast, a great dribbler, and likes to assist more than score it seems. Here is a great youtube video of him, highlighting all his qualities not just goals. He's over six feet tall, and strong on the ball with great control at speed.than again if we get Beckham this winter I could c a lineup of StorariAbate Nesta Silva ZambrottaBeckhamGattusoKrasic Pirlo PatoHuntleearMiguel Veloso. He's only 5'6, so defensively he could be a liability, and he isn't so much a Serginho-like player who can beat players at pace, as he is more like Maicon with his surging, incisive runs. Milos Krasic.wiki/Renato_Augusto Youtube - Played a Life Youtube - Played a Life yeah, renato augusto is really good. I have tried to watch french football, but i haven't seen a whole lot this year, but from what i have read he is impressive and has started all their matches so far and is only 18, plus he is now on the french u21 teamspeaking of french u21 players, we were linked to sakho last transfer window.the best thing i think is that hes not selfish like ROnaldo. He seems to make very intelligent runs, has a good engine and good pace. So I've happened upon new leagues and players otherwise unknown to me and probably Braida et al. He's over six feet tall, and strong on the ball with great control at speed. Enjoy. Dreaming is all we have left lately it seems.Here is a player the Italian press have reported as SIGNED by Milan for the winter transfer season. YouTube - Milos Krasic YouTube - Milos Krasic You guys should concentrate on players from countries that don't televise Serie A. What Krasic will bring to this team, if reports are true, is pace, tenacity, an eye from goal, and pace.he passes it just as much as he shoots. This guy is a complete player, likened to a modern day Nedved and with similarities to Cristiano Ronaldo, Krasic has been a real revelation in the Russian league for CSKA. What really stood out about him was his willingness to track back.Originally Posted by Jawz10Here is a player the Italian press have reported as SIGNED by Milan for the winter transfer season.YouTube - Milos Krasicthis guys looks great. This guy is a complete player, likened to a modern day Nedved and with similarities to Cristiano Ronaldo, Krasic has been a real revelation in the Russian league for CSKA. Milos Krasic. I don't know whats going on, but Russia has a lot of good players in their first division nowadays. Would love to have a player like him. When I first noticed him, I thought he was a right back because he was tackling and harrassing near his own penalty box. Here is a great youtube video of him, highlighting all his qualities not just goals.Somehow the last few games have reignited a passion in me to watch soccer. imo he's grown a lot under wenger and has become a very versatile midfielder.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174811 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum