mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 45|Reply: 0

Manchester City midfielder Patrick Vieira admits it's unlikely he will enter man

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-27 06:22:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
It's amazing how much you can achieve with football.co.Many Serie A observers expected him to pursue a future in coaching when he linked up once more with his former Inter manager Roberto Mancini during the January transfer window. Most of the kids are doing really well at school, and they train every day to try and achieve their dream.Education and football is the future for kids in Africa.Manchester City midfielder Patrick Vieira admits it's unlikely he will enter management when he retires. The talent is there but they don't have the facilities that we have here.But Vieira told mcfc. More. I already go over there when I can, and spend a week or ten days.uk: I want to stay in football because I love the game and I know that I can put something back, but not by coaching - I don't want to do that!I will want to stay in the game, but in Africa.I try to make them understand that to be selected as a professional footballer, you need the luck. We tell the kids they will have the chance to be a footballer, but they also have to go to school and do well. But with education, maybe some of them will be teachers or doctors.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185174 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum