mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 27|Reply: 0

I know we've had similar threads along these lines but I want you guys to be cre

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-3-10 08:19:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally Posted by bushiehhmmmmStrange reaction from a fellow supporter.But I am flat out getting the hang of the bloody quote function thingy.But then bandwagoners can be like that. Choose a picture, any picture as long as it's clean, expressing your opinion of a club/ player or anything to do with footy.Any others?Originally Posted by bzparkesAny others?nopeWest CoastOriginally Posted by Mr LizardWest CoastI thought that was an ad for subway?The hilarity!West Coast Eagles:Originally Posted by King CoreyWest Coast Eagles:Yeah I like that one, just need to combine it with a booze bus and you'll be set I have got a heap of pics I would love to post.Obviously I am far too old to get your ummm.I know we've had similar threads along these lines but I want you guys to be creative (and offensive).hhmmmmStrange reaction from a fellow supporter.humour.Brett Kirk.Lol stupid old fart bandwagoner.Friggen computers!!!Yes I am serious.Originally Posted by bushieI have got a heap of pics I would love to post. If it'd be any team wouldn't a bandwagoner jumpon the EaglesBtw I made my insult as childish as possible, to demonstrate it was a mere joke, obviously I confused you.You still having problems wit quoting stuff???Originally Posted by bzparkesYou still having problems wit quoting stuff???Only the one where you split a quote apart and answer the various points or bring in multi quotes to answer. Mind you the little prick would only laugh and give me shyte.( he's an eagle)And before you plonkers start getting into me.at least I am being honest ok!!But if you still want to have a crack then go your hardest!!Originally Posted by bushieBut if you still want to have a crack then go your hardest!!You suck and you're old, oooooh burn.Friggen computers!!!Yes I am serious.I will just toddle on back to my wheelchair shall I.Originally Posted by legitimaticYou suck and you're old, oooooh burn.But I am flat out getting the hang of the bloody quote function thingy. And my 15 year old son is still at boarding school, so he can't help. If it'd be any team wouldn't a bandwagoner jumpon the EaglesBtw I made my insult as childish as possible, to demonstrate it was a mere joke, obviously I confused you.But then bandwagoners can be like that.Yes, you do thatYou don't think that if I had any real malice towards you I'd use harsher words? This is silly.North MelbourneAnd of course, who could forget the Hawks.Originally Posted by legitimaticLol stupid old fart bandwagoner.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215340 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum