Arctic Monkeys have posted on their website that they'll be there

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-17 00:20:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
i saw bloc party the other week.i was thinking about going to splendour when i got home, obviously won't now though.Merely rumours.far out!!!!!SATURDAYowderfinger Kaiser Chiefs Lily AllenSarah Blasko Tilly The Wall Hot Chip Sara TindleyThe HoldsteadyThe Cat EmpireSUNDAY:Arctic Monkeys Bloc Party Hilltop Hoods Klaxons The Shins The Dirty ThreeExpatriate Josh Pyke AirbourneThe RideStill in rumours are bands like The Cure, Arcade Fire and some others i forget Originally Posted by superfraserSATURDAYowderfinger Kaiser Chiefs Lily AllenSarah Blasko Tilly The Wall Hot Chip Sara TindleyThe HoldsteadyThe Cat EmpireSUNDAY:Arctic Monkeys Bloc Party Hilltop Hoods Klaxons The Shins The Dirty ThreeExpatriate Josh Pyke AirbourneThe RideStill in rumours are bands like The Cure, Arcade Fire and some others i forget next weekend i will see kaiser chiefs, lilly allen, arctic monkeys and klaxons at coachella.John Butler Trio and Powderfinger look likely to play. the only band which i would love to see is the shins.Rumours I've heard: The Kooks, Lily Allen, The Shins, The Kaiser Chiefs.If Bloc Party, Kaiser Cheifs, The Shins, The Kooks, Arctic Monkeys and Powderfinger play. I hear Bloc Party were announced on triple J.Any other bands?. Hopefully the Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs and The Shins all do side shows in MelbourneAny other bands rumoured to be playing?John Butler Trio are touring the US in the coming months then doing an Australian tour in August so one would expect them to play Splendour again - they haven't for a while now.Hopefully the Kooks play as well.Same with Silverchair.Annnd apparently The Cure are doing the Fuji Rock festival (last weekend of July) before coming to Australia for a tour.Slight possibility there.Will try and get up there after all those dogs on ebay grabbed all the bloc party ticketsthat's a pretty damn good line up.I'm going to this one!Kings of Leon were rumored too arent they?Arctic Monkeys and Bloc Party **** yeah!Kings Of Leon are doing Lollapalooza (on the same weekend) so they are not.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178533 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum