Thought I would start the thread for ts week's game wch is on Friday

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-7 14:37:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ag you hit on that about Mac.Regardless, it was a beautiful strike. Lobster also had a tough game but had a nice goal called back because of he was offside.Too bad that our incompetent back line was ball watching, yet again, and allowed Wolf to take that rebound and score.Those are the little things that have plagued us all year I think, and it's why on paper our team looked like a contender at the beginning of the year. Without Angel and Celades we lacked cohesion and the Bulls ended up completely bypassing the midfield because Rojas and Stammy were giving the ball away every time.I'm hoping Juan Pablo Angel's injury isn't a season-ender.And even when it is, it happens 2 seconds too late, and the passing lane has already closed.Someone friggin suspend and fine whoever tackled him in practice. No need to see Pacheco again. Krupnick did well as did Boyens, JohnsonOne of them should have been right on Wolf and not have allowed him to take the shot that led to the goal.I thought the boys actually played with some good effort and heart.I'm hoping Juan Pablo Angel's injury isn't a season-ender.Originally Posted by jtrexI wish I could say you're right, but the TV replay from my couch was pretty clear.Originally Posted by ag nigrinAll in all though I though th D did OK.I think he's done really well overall and love watching him play.Originally Posted by jtrexI wish I could say you're right, but the TV replay from my couch was pretty clear.How many times last night was there a brilliant opportunity to make a game changing pass or shot in the box, only to see us holding onto the ball.A legitimate goal that was unjustly taken away (imho).Obster was barely off by half a step.Just pointing out some things from last night.Originally Posted by viperI was sitting right where the linesman called the offsides and it didn't look offsides to me (the one thing the football lines are good for).A legitimate goal that was unjustly taken away (imho).+1 He was offside but it was a golazzo.At the very least, we should have had a point.Ok, I'm thinking we should manage, at the very least, a tie against the Revs.That would be really too close to call in one's living room, let alone on the field of play.Obster was barely off by half a step.People looked at the individual players and how skillful they looked. Woly had a tough game and looked pretty out of synch with Macoumba who too often plays selfishly and is slow to decide where to pass the ball when attacking.It's a FIFA rule!I can understand if it's more than a step, as that would clearly have been offsides, but a half a step would be a really, really close call.Originally Posted by ag nigrinLobster also had a tough game but had a nice goal called back because of he was offside.But the decision making hasn't been there all year.I remember the same thing happening to Cepero, up at Toronto. Bouna was pretty untested and got burned on the goal because Danleigh did not shut down the counter attack that was started thanks to another Rojas give away.Originally Posted by viperOk, I'm thinking we should manage, at the very least, a tie against the Revs.Thought I would start the thread for this week's game which is on Friday.Someone friggin suspend and fine whoever tackled him in practice. and then poof, the D has closed on us. waiting.I dont know, his game has a lot of holes to it.He should have done better in the second half, when he got around Hartmann, even if it was a tough angle.Didn't even get off a shot. Krupnick did well as did Boyens, Johnson and Borman. On another note, boy do I love watching Woly play!Now that's what makes me proud to support RB.The d'bag linesman has give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking player. I think he could be really good for us.I'm glad he got to wear the captain's armband, well deserved and a class decision by Williams.Though he is so good technically on the ball, last night it definitely showed that he is too selfish.I'd bring in someone else to partner JPA next yr and let Kandji be an off the bench option.Pacheco!Originally Posted by ag nigrin+1 He was offside but it was a golazzo. I want this kid to do well but it is tough adapting to a new team in a new country on a mediocre team. I want this kid to do well but it is tough adapting to a new team in a new country on a mediocre team.Problem was their lack of skill (mainly in decision making) showed.I think he's done really well overall and love watching him play.Regardless, it was a beautiful strike.All in all though I though th D did OK.I wish I could say you're right, but the TV replay from my couch was pretty clear.We try and force it in anyways and lose the ball. The Bulls played poorly in the 1st half but did a better job in the 2nd half vs KC.You'd think they would have learned by now.also, i was of the mind that johnson was better than everyone was giving him credit for, but after that bonehead flick across our own goal that almost led to a KC goal, and the bullshit that happened after the match, i say he is on very thin ice.His decisions just need to be better, when to attack and when NOT to attack (like when you're double or triple teamed).i've liked what i've seen from Öbster so far, and it looks like he hasn't even completely adapted to the league/team yet.Originally Posted by ag nigrinBouna was pretty untestedI disagree.By the way, I'm not just trying to bash on Mac.He was tested big twice, on two one-on-one situations, and came up big twice.Kandji had a tremendous play in the first half, where it took an incredible stop by Hartmann to keep the ball from the back of the net. maybe not even worth playing for the rest of the season.I was sitting right where the linesman called the offsides and it didn't look offsides to me (the one thing the football lines are good for).Regardless, it was a beautiful strike.Originally Posted by jtrexBy the way, I'm not just trying to bash on Mac.Just pointing out some things from last night.Originally Posted by ag nigrinMacoumba who too often plays selfishly and is slow to decide where to pass the ball when attacking.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-22 05:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.219887 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum