Can anyone clue me into ts It used to be fine

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-11 09:48:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do you have to reconnect in the morning when you wake up? It is possible that your ISP is kicking you and you havent set it to automatically reconnect when that happens. Might be worth checking, and setting up if you havent already.What this means is that it'll take a very large chunk of your system resources. Oh, one other thing - have you accidently turned on utorrents scheduler?I wouldn't have a clue what the ISP has in terms of peaking.If the computer is networked and sharing a connection a brother/sister/son/daughter/mother/father may be hogging the bandwidth so check that also. last night it appeared to be back to normal. Woke up this morning to 10 discographies downloaded.PropertiesScreen Saver TabPowerSet Standby to NeverOK with that, I've just changed the monitor to never turn off.Right Click on your wallpaper.Does your ISP have on and off-peak downloading?And if so, if you go over in the off-peak, do you get shaped?I have an underclocked, almost fanless downloading PC running 24/7 that doesn't have any problems. never had this problem before.)On the plus it connects to more peers than what utorrent did for me.MySpace picture comments for those who solve the problem! I too had dramas with Utorrent after a while,did the same thing.Thanks for the advice.Hope some of this helps.not sure if that helped at all. Everything else was already on never. I have mine set to port 6881, and it works really well. If I pull the power, it's still running when I get up. And no it's not the scheduler. Oh, one other thing - have you accidently turned on utorrents scheduler?Originally Posted by KingyOrTheKingDoes your ISP have on and off-peak downloading?And if so, if you go over in the off-peak, do you get shaped?I have an underclocked, almost fanless downloading PC running 24/7 that doesn't have any problems.MySpace picture comments for those who solve the problem! What do you mean it has stopped?Is uTorrent still running, is your pc still on?Yes uTorrent is still open as is my pc.I did notice problems with utorrent stopping on occasion, so the program could be the problem.Who knows why, but it works. But in the last week it has stopped downloading during the night.You could try Port Forwarding in your router settings.Pull the power on your router before you go to bed, then plug it back inI usually run downloads overnight and anytime I don't pull the power, my connection will have gone dead.Sometimes my torrents will stop overnight, I found that just leaving it running lets it sort itself out, I guess it just depends on what you're downloading, and how many seeders/leachers there are.Can anyone clue me into this?It used to be fine - I'd open uTorrent before going to bed and it would start fine. I know that some ISP's used to do it at midnight to update the stats they keep, though I havent seen it in a long time.Originally Posted by Cheer Red BloodCan anyone clue me into this?It used to be fine - I'd open uTorrent before going to bed and it would start fine.Thanks for your advice Kingman.ted.I assume this is some kind of setting, (maybe my computer going into standby?) but I can't find a cause when I have a general look around. a few times last week, this happened to me.I've turned every possible power saving feature off, except monitor sleep.Ive switched to Azureus and my torrent downloading has never been faster or more reliable. i do the same thing, set downloads before going to bed.I changed from utorrent to Azure about a month ago and I've certainly noticed the difference.I assume this is some kind of setting, (maybe my computer going into standby?) but I can't find a cause when I have a general look around.nuOriginally Posted by Cheer Red Blood IWhat's this other program you've got now? I'm reluctant to change as I've just got the hang of it and it seems to be working but if it a uTorrent problem perhaps a complete change would just be the best solution.What's this other program you've got now? I'm reluctant to change as I've just got the hang of it and it seems to be working but if it a uTorrent problem perhaps a complete change would just be the best solution. I guess I'll see how that goes tonight. You will also need to change this in uTorrent. But in the last week it has stopped downloading during the night. and same result, it seemed utorrent had reset and shut itself off.I've turned every possible power saving feature off, except monitor sleep.Check out ted www.Well if it's the computer going into stand by its easily fixed.Right Click on your wallpaper.PropertiesScreen Saver TabPowerSet Standby to NeverOtherwise have you accidentaly activated the scheduler in uTorrent? I very much doubt you will have set it to not work at night without knowing, but you never know. But in the last week it has stopped downloading during the night. The monitor shouldn't affect downloads, so it is likely not that.Open uTorrentPreferencesScheduleCheck box to turn it off or click the squares to the right colours.I use Transmission, so I'm not sure how you would do this in uTorrent, but i'm guessing it's in the prefs somewhere. or the downloading just stopped. Maybe it is the program - For the last week I've had no problems with it. That's interesting.Finally, if none of this fixes it, I would contact your ISP and check if they are limiting or disabling off-peak downloads and if they are I'd have them sort it out of contact the ombudsman(sp)(TIO) and get it sorted out.Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiAWell if it's the computer going into stand by its easily fixed.I assume this is some kind of setting, (maybe my computer going into standby?) but I can't find a cause when I have a general look around.I changed from utorrent to Azure about a month ago and I've certainly noticed the difference.Its called Azureus and it requires Java.MySpace picture comments for those who solve the problem! yeh, interesting.Don't expect to be able to do anything major on your pc, at least not successfully, while you are downloading (video encoding, gaming etc.I did notice problems with utorrent stopping on occasion, so the program could be the problem.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201615 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum