No matter who you support it's always sad to see champions coming to the end of

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-4 23:22:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tredrea ( The Gimp to his friends ) has been a great player and I for one will be a little sad to see him go. Thanks for the memories and thanks for the laughs Wazz. I really hope he plays next season in the SANFL would be great to see Originally Posted by jmorg1At least he won't have to feel guilty when pigging out on KFC and Pizza Hut as he obviously spent most of his time doing while out injured.nah, the gimp can serve multiple masters.He should be dropped for every showdown because of match up reasons. Will be missed.Good luck. Is there a fallback in the competition that doesn't own Tredrea?Dudrea is the most over rated player to step out onto the ground in the last decade.No matter who you support, it's always sad to see champions coming to the end of their career.Hey! Get your own bitch!Tredrea belongs to the truck.Originally Posted by RonDoubtful. Best of luck in your post football life.It would be nice to see him give something back to footy.ahhh yeah forgot Presti.hmmm quality thread again mr choke. Originally Posted by jmorg1At least he won't have to feel guilty when pigging out on KFC and Pizza Hut as he obviously spent most of his time doing while out injured.I hate to say it Tredreas but the writings been on the wall for while now so time to hang them up mate. Let's hope he pulls stumps soon so as not to tarnish a sensational ( excluding finals ) career.He's finished. Presti loves playing against his bitch.Just by they way your predictions have been going Angry Dragon. You work as a pizza delivery boy arent you? did you bitchslap you for coming late or something??Originally Posted by RonDoubtful. Are you alright? I didn't think he was bad considering it was his comeback game and played against Rutten and his 3 henchman all day.yep see ya m8.At least he won't have to feel guilty when pigging out on KFC and Pizza Hut as he obviously spent most of his time doing while out injured. Presti loves playing against his bitch. Is there a fallback in the competition that doesn't own Tredrea?Originally Posted by SpringChokeahhh yeah forgot Presti.He will probably kick 6 goals next week and be up for All Australian selection.It's been a roller coaster ride, that's for sure.Originally Posted by PAFC66He will probably kick 6 goals next week and be up for All Australian selection. Presti loves playing against his bitch.Originally Posted by SoutherntakeoverHey! Get your own bitch!Tredrea belongs to the truck.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192955 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum