It's the last match of the USL1 2009 season tonight for the red and wte

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-13 05:54:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
So, assuming he's still around, we lose Gifton for the first game next season.Originally Posted by mgrayscaleAhhh crap.Beat the keeper only to hit the side netting on an open goal. Just hope the Aztex don't!Originally Posted by VioletCrownSorry.KO is at 6:00 p.m. A red card to Gifton, and then we lose form.I personally will get a tatoo on my right arm so that we don't forget.Next for the lads is an exhibition against the Victoria Highlanders. CDT.and then they work together to half-way redeem themselves.However, following Friday night's upset of league leading (and when PR lost Saturday, Commissioner's Cup winner) Portland, there's a belief that we can get another upset in Vancouver.Oh well, even though we dropped this one 2-1, I can't feel too bad as I didn't expect to get any points from this road trip.It's the last match of the USL1 2009 season tonight for the red and white. Didn't think of it that way. Didn't think of it that way.Oh well, even though we dropped this one 2-1, I can't feel too bad as I didn't expect to get any points from this road trip.That's nice and all, but wouldn't it be more effective to get the tattoo on Adrian's arm?Originally Posted by VioletCrownThat's nice and all, but wouldn't it be more effective to get the tattoo on Adrian's arm?All due respect to Adrian, but at 6'4 and 250lbs, I'll be more convincing in my messaging to keep Gifton out the first match (I love Gift, but I don't want any more Administrative deductions).1-0Ahhh crap. A red card to Gifton, and then we lose form. Don't worry, we'll probably all forget by the start of next season.We did that once this year already and it ended up with point deductions.We did that once this year already and it ended up with point deductions. Just hope the Aztex don't!Oh no, no forgetting.We'll try to arrange tweets of the match with folks who are attending.We'll try to arrange tweets of the match with folks who are attending.edit: add Holmes to that.Next for the lads is an exhibition against the Victoria Highlanders.So come on down to Cuatro's for this final HooRah.I personally will get a tatoo on my right arm so that we don't forget.Although there is still the Rayados match in Austin in early October, this is the last time we'll see a USL1 opponent as we were not able to qualify for the post season.Originally Posted by mgrayscaleOh no, no forgetting.Bring me the head of Kyle Brown.. Don't worry, we'll probably all forget by the start of next season.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196149 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum