mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 57|Reply: 0

Ignoring their football knowledge I'm more referring to the fact that between th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-23 05:18:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Once the final game is played, depending on results, they may or may not be ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head.It's pre-school stuff.Originally Posted by BoroOK Nip/Tuck.Tell me exactly how that statement is incorrect?There is one game left is their not?Let me see.They could lose 10-0 on Matchday 6 and still go through. Chelsea are through. Chelsea 2 Bremen 1No way!Assuming Chelsea lose Matchday 6 (which is obviously ridiculous in itself)a Barca win =Barca 11 Chelsea 10Bremen 10(Chelsea through on that magical HEAD TO HEAD)a Bremen win =Bremen 13Chelsea 10Barcelona 8a Draw=Bremen 11Chelsea 10Barcelona 9NOT COMPLICATED.Chelsea 10Bremen 10Barcelona 8It looks to me like Chelsea are ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head at the moment.Aren't these guys meant to be on top of things? Know a bit about the game?Between the commentator, the host and the two 'analysts' they couldn't come up with the combined IQ between them to work such a simple thing out.It wasn't half obvious that Chelsea weren't throwing everybody forwards as to avoid conceding a second but apparently the SBS brainstrust couldn't work out the obvious. They could lose 10-0 to Levski Sofia and there is still no way they could miss out.Yes I know that.Once the final game is played, depending on results, they may or may not be ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head.Rant over guys, I apologise for such a tirade but I couldn't believe firstly the commentator, then the hosts and two pundits couldn't work SOMETHING SO ********ING SIMPLE OUT.Someone give them my number for me. Too important to do it meself Originally Posted by Nip/TuckChelsea are ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head AT THE MOMENT'OK Nip/Tuck.No, I'm pretty sure his exact quote after they'd talked about Chelsea needing to beat or draw with Levski Sofia and insisting they would (even though they didn't need to),Chelsea are ahead of Werden Bremen on head to head at the momentThat's the part that lost me.Craig Foster while trying to reflect some sort of intelligent species fails miserably.The other two, well.Originally Posted by Nip/Tuckhuh?Head to Head=games played against one anotherChelsea aren't playing Bremen a third time,if they both get draws then Chelsea are still ahead of Bremen on HEAD TO HEADChelsea 2 Bremen 0Bremen 1 Chelsea 0That isn't changing.But at the moment Chelsea lead Werder Bremen on head to head, do you agree?He didn't say that Werder could eventually move in front of Chelsea on head to head did he?all he said was that at the moment Chelsea lead the table thanks to a better record over Werder.Ignoring their football knowledge I'm more referring to the fact that between the three of them they couldn't work out that Chelsea were officially through to the last 16. Chelsea are through.They're not the brightest bunch in the world though lets face itOriginally Posted by fantastic_crowsThey're not the brightest bunch in the world though lets face itNo they're not. I thought to myself how the ******** is Chelsea v Werder Bremen's head to head going to change?.My favourite was from Andew Orsatti, the intelligence required to make such a comment is ridiculous but nonetheless,Chelsea are ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head AT THE MOMENT'What you twit are they going to play them a third time?Are UEFA going to magically change the Matchday 6 fixtures are they?Chelsea 10Bremen 10Barcelona 8Chelsea 2 Bremen 0Bremen 1 Chelsea 0For Andrew Orsatti and co.Chelsea 10Bremen 10Barcelona 8It looks to me like Chelsea are ahead of Werder Bremen on head to head at the moment. you never expect much from those two.Tell me exactly how that statement is incorrect?There is one game left is their not?Let me see.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.huh?Head to Head=games played against one anotherChelsea aren't playing Bremen a third time,if they both get draws then Chelsea are still ahead of Bremen on HEAD TO HEADChelsea 2 Bremen 0Bremen 1 Chelsea 0That isn't changing. They could lose 10-0 to Levski Sofia and there is still no way they could miss out.But at the moment Chelsea lead Werder Bremen on head to head, do you agree?He didn't say that Werder could eventually move in front of Chelsea on head to head did he?all he said was that at the moment Chelsea lead the table thanks to a better record over Werder.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188780 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum