From the Blog The U

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-9-17 15:31:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Now way, at least he better not, El Sueno has a shit load of talent and skill in him, hell he has so much it's not even funny. I can't wait for the Fifa U-20 World Cup in Egypt I hear this U-20 squad that the USMNT is bringing is suppose to be better then the U-20 squad in 2007.Congrats to the boys that get a chance to prove themselves against international competition. It's nice to see Zamora a very young DEFENDER at Chivas USA getting a call-up.-in-argentina/Originally Posted by MARCH_Flores scores two, helping the USA win its first game in Argentina2009/07/2. Under-20 Mens National Team, with three Chivas USA players on its roster, is set to travel to Argentina tomorrow for a 10-day foreign training camp that will include two international games as part of the Copa Ciudad de Rosario.S.good to hear, Preki impressed me in the beginning of the year but our play has gotten painful to watch lately.Head Coach Thomas Rongen invited newcomer Chivas USAs Cesar Zamora, in addition to Gerson Mayén and Jorge Flores.He had a GREAT RECORD while COACHING the Dallas Burn in MLS.If the FO actually reads this stuff: DAVID DIR is the assistant COACH for the u-20s. 29 and Korea Republic on Oct.The U.Just thought that he may be a GREAT COACHING OPTION for CHIVAS USA. 26, Cameroon on Sept.From the Blog:The U.S. We will see because that U-20 team was very entertaining to watch. The 18-player roster includes 12 players who were part of the team that took second at the CONCACAF U-20 Championship in March. has been drawn into a difficult Group C of the FIFA U-20 World Cup and will match up against Germany on Sept.-in-argentina/I wonder if Rongen will give him the same treatment as Preki - you score goals, you get benched.It's too bad that their club coach can't give them the opportunity to prove themselves.very frustratingFlores scores two, helping the USA win its first game in Argentina2009/07/2.Our decimated backline may need his services when he returns. This is proof we have good young players that deserve to play but Preki won't use them. 2 in the first round. will face Uruguay on July 27 and Australia on July 29 before departing Rosario on July 30.The U.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178020 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum