I come in peace-but do have some questions for Fire fans

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-10 20:00:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
It was for only one year (2005) and we worn them 2 or 3 times, Pumas was our jersey provider.You guys used to have a 3rd jersey that was sky blue and had the CFD flag's stars on it.Thanks for the info, that was a cool strip, too bad they don't wear it anymore.htmlWorth posting from the same site:Originally Posted by Pablo ChicagoWorth posting from the same site:Can somebody that know's how to it, put the Best Buy logo that jersey (I'd love to see how that looks).htmlyep-chicago city flag-I don't know why I said CFD-probably had fire in my head. The work for the coffee table book chronicling all Chicago fire jersey is done and I hope to have it available for purchase before the close of the season.chicagofi.hey that is a rights protected image : ) BTW this jersey is from theFire vs. Milan match denoted in the center of the chest between the Chicago Fire Flag and Fire Crests.wiki/Flag_of_ChicagoPs- Check this out:chicagoYou can check this jersey out here.ott-buete.what's that circular patch on the jersey's right shoulder?Fire Works For Kids. A.chicagofi.ott-buete.Originally Posted by chitownYou can check this jersey out here.The WPS team is the reason I started thinking of that old jersey. Adidias hasn't made a thrid jersey, I don't know if it them or just the team doesn't want one.C.You guys used to have a 3rd jersey that was sky blue and had the CFD flag's stars on it.But I only remember it being used a handful of times.How many times did you guys use it, when was it and have they done a third jersey since?Just curious, thanks.How many times did you guys use it, when was it and have they done a third jersey since?Just curious, thanks.It was based on the flag of the city, not the fire dept. if anyone is interested in obtaining a copy please let me know.But I only remember it being used a handful of times.I come in peace-but do have some questions for Fire fans.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232499 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum