what could it be Cuz is getting the captaincy again

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-18 02:05:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
good work RobbieOriginally Posted by RobbieReplacing Shane Watson in the Test side.would i lie?)Originally Posted by Shrapnelwhat could it be?Why would we care?There's a Test Match starting today.( true dinks.Please Juddy, don't make me cry.what could it be?Cuz is getting the captaincy again.And has agreed to be taken by the dockers on their rookie list.Hopefully that's as serious as it gets.Moving back to MelbourneAnnounce world peace, created by HIM of course probably so the media can get a pic of the beard hes growing in the offseasonHe has resigned from the club so Brad Smith can take his place.Demonstrating how to walk on waterConfirming (or dispelling) rumours about Twigley's boob jobBeing serious for a minute: he may be stepping down from the captaincy.Michael Clarke dropped to 12th man.Not such a stupid comment he was quite a brilliant school-aged cricket, arguably as good as he was at footyRebecca is on the market.Michael Clarke dropped to 12th man.He wasn't too keen on it in the first place.Direct swap for Triston Walker.Roids !I have heard that he is coming to Collingwood.*special exemption of course*It could be related to his shoulder problems. Hes accomplished everything why go on . Maybe a possible retirement like Thorpe.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.224734 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum