mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 70|Reply: 0

Does Kenny smoke weed he talks about it or nts at our laughs/comments about tngs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-31 06:51:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
talking about bongs, and the producer being high. at least until we hang out and I hook him up. I'm sure he's not unfamiliar with it (big cronic fan myself, though I haven't smoked in years sadly), but his drug of choice is Riesling.particularly the sound bite of a cokehead snorting.I've never gotten that impression.particularly the sound bite of a cokehead snorting.Originally Posted by K:theCoreyeah they do make a lot of drug references on the show. I've heard him joke about that and doing coke, but I'd be beyond shocked if he has anything other than wine.relax them a bit! Don't you joke that way with your friends?Kenny was a chronic fan back in the day when he was hanging in German discos years ago, but he is more of an adult now.There's always booze and weed jokes on the air as well as on the live chat and messageboards. Other than alcohol he is drug free from everything I know.Listening to Howard today, he reminds me of Geber. i wish he'd figure out where the mute button was so i don't have to hear him yelling at a producer while they're interviewing max patrick.It would be great to get all three one day if this gig grows.yeah they do make a lot of drug references on the show.Does Kenny smoke weed? he talks about it or hints at our laughs/comments about things in relations to weed allll the time.Now if we could find a way to pipe some pot smoke into the studio on occasion, that might be a good thing.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193885 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum