mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 39|Reply: 0

After seeing the Omani's time wasting tactics of calling for the stretcher every

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-18 10:38:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Is this system taken advantage of? My word.You could have a timekeeper like AFL, but thats not really the gameI reckon that's the way to go.I ref myself, and its not exactly hard for the referee to keep track. I'm also looking at the amount of times we won a foul/free kick and the ball was tossed away from us or miles in the air.And that's exactly why we need to bring in some sort of disincentive for players to pretend to be injured.What do you think?I was thinking about this last night and i think it would be great.Sadly, too many don't have any. Maybe Oman just have brilliant medicos.Originally Posted by ChezzaI saw one bloke go down clutching his right knee as he fell and then as they show him being stretchered off he is clutching the left. The Aussies would've been playing against 7 men if I'd had the whistle. If they really do need medical attention then they can use the 5 minutes to be treated. If they really are injured then no harm done to their team, but if they are faking then their team is a man down for 10 - 15 mins (or 5 mins if they 'limp' off). That way the ref can concentrate on the important aspect of getting decisions right and a timekeeper could provide more accuracy than guesswork for added time. How much should be added?Usually its a rough guess, but when injuries occur I start the watch, when the player has been seen to I stop it, then I get a figure on my watch of say 1:29, and then yeah, add that on. it's so blatantly obvious that these ba$tards are cheating but the ref seems to be the only one oblivious to it.The ref can do nothing about it, while he was probably sure the Omanis were not injured, he can't do anything about it just in case they were. I agree, the use of a stretcher should result in that player being off at least ten minutes.Other than draconian measures - ie, a yellow card if the ref thinks it's bullshit - I'm not sure what can be done without genuinely injured players being unfairly punished. Sportsmanship? 'What's that?' As DT said, the stretcher coming out is actually a ploy to get the player off the pitch quicker, because a lot more time could be wasted if the stretcher wasn't used.The ref can do nothing about it, while he was probably sure the Omanis were not injured, he can't do anything about it just in case they were.So if a player genuinely does have a knock or whatnot, the rule is they're to be taken off by stretcher anyway so the game can continue as quickly as possible, not lie there while a couple of physios run on and give a hand job or two. I agree, the use of a stretcher should result in that player being off at least ten minutes.Originally Posted by fantastic_crowsIts easier that way.I ref myself, and its not exactly hard for the referee to keep track.Unfortunately it comes down to (as it should) the integrity of the player(s).If you are capable of coming on 45 seconds after a knock with no visible effects, then you did not require a stretcher in the first place.I'm sick of seeing it, I really am.You could have a timekeeper like AFL, but thats not really the gameOriginally Posted by fantastic_crowsUsually its a rough guess, but when injuries occur I start the watch, when the player has been seen to I stop it, then I get a figure on my watch of say 1:29, and then yeah, add that on. If a player can come back on straight away then obviously they were capable of staying on the field anyway.The thing is.Originally Posted by fantastic_crowsFFS.5 metres.isn't that what injury time is for?One guy got put on the stretcher and was moved the length of the stretcher over the line.Why?Its easier that way.If you are capable of coming on 45 seconds after a knock with no visible effects, then you did not require a stretcher in the first place.The thing is.It should be noted that at the elite level, the assistant referees and 4th officials also keep time as well. Its the referees responsibility for added time though. Anyway, if a player has to be helped off by a trainer and it takes 45 seconds longer, so what. The Aussies would've been playing against 7 men if I'd had the whistle. it's so blatantly obvious that these ba$tards are cheating but the ref seems to be the only one oblivious to it.FFS. Cheating little ****s.Its taken advantage of, but nothing can be done about it.Originally Posted by ChezzaI reckon that's the way to go.I wear 2 watches, a countdown one that counts down from the however many minutes to 0 and another one that counts upwards, as the amount of stoppage timeOriginally Posted by fantastic_crowsThe ref can do nothing about it, while he was probably sure the Omanis were not injured, he can't do anything about it just in case they were.Why?Originally Posted by unexplainedBring in time on and have an official off the field in control of the clock.I wear 2 watches, a countdown one that counts down from the however many minutes to 0 and another one that counts upwards, as the amount of stoppage timeHow do you calculate the right amount of stoppage time? Ie. It's a disgraceful way for professional sportsmen to behave and if they can't be trusted to play with honour then maybe rules have to be brought in to stop them gaining advantage out of it. How much should be added?Originally Posted by ChezzaHow do you calculate the right amount of stoppage time? Ie.I cannot believe they still leave it up to the ref to control this.Such is life I guessI saw one bloke go down clutching his right knee as he fell and then as they show him being stretchered off he is clutching the left.After seeing the Omani's time wasting tactics of calling for the stretcher every 5 minutes last night do you think FIFA should look at introducing a stretcher rule? Say something like if you are carried off on a stretcher you aren't allowed back on for 15 minutes?It's a blight on the game having grown men faking injuries only to jump back up and rejoin play 30 seconds later. He was shifted no more than 1. And if the players didnt go off on the stretcher, they'd still have to go off, and with a trainer, hence maybe taking longerWhilst I see your point, I am not just talking about the injuries though. At that point the guy got straight back up, raring to go, waiting for his call to be allowed back on. That way the ref can concentrate on the important aspect of getting decisions right and a timekeeper could provide more accuracy than guesswork for added time. And if the players didnt go off on the stretcher, they'd still have to go off, and with a trainer, hence maybe taking longerBring in time on and have an official off the field in control of the clock. Personally I'd like to extend it further and say that anyone who limps off the field has to stay there for 5 minutes. Cheating little ****s.I cannot believe they still leave it up to the ref to control this. What are these mystery 25sec injuries they are plagued with? It was absurd.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.202203 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum