mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 28|Reply: 0

With the 6 Time WORLD CHAMPION BALTIMORE BLAST and the former WORLD CHAMPION BAL

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-30 21:08:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
I can imagine a bunch of Milan and Chelsea players paying a visit to the Blast and saying, What's up with all these walls?Originally Posted by -ManThe BLAST will be hanging out with Chelsea and AC Milan.It has been in print from various sources (Ravens.com, Baltimore Sun.sports/b.I rest my caseAnd on the seventh day, Ed Hale rested.com) and still some act as if the BLAST had nothing to do with this major event coming to BALTIMORE.Hopefully ESPN will mention how it all went down andhopefully they will interview Mr.Originally Posted by McLean FCI'd bet at least 95% of the people going to the game have never even heard of the Blast. Healey or Mr.Also:The deal, which lessens the financial burden for the Bays' older teams, provides at least $100,000 in value to the organization. Healey said he brought the tour's promoter, Jon Sheiman of Creative Artists Agency, together with city officials and Blast owner Edwin F.I rest my caseOriginally Posted by -ManHere is further proof that the 6 Time WORLD CHAMPION BALTIMORE BLAST had a direct hand in bringing this match to BALTIMORE.For reasons that escape me, some here will never give the BLAST their just due.storyThis is directly lifted from the article:Kevin Healey, president of the Bays and general manager of the Blast, helped broker the deal and then steer the centerpiece of the World Football Challenge to Baltimore.So, fetching shrimp cocktail for Michael Ballack and making sure Ronaldinho's jockstrap has been properly laundered constitute hanging out with Chelsea and AC Milan, huh? Because that's the closest anyone on the Baltimore Blast roster is going to get to hanging out with the Blues and Rossoneri during this tournament.sports/b.Here is further proof that the 6 Time WORLD CHAMPION BALTIMORE BLAST had a direct hand in bringing this match to BALTIMORE.The BLAST will be hanging out with Chelsea and AC Milan; and lets not forget the NISL AllStar team beating Bermuda.I've been saying it for a while, yet no one listened. This year, the gain for the Bays will be greater than $100,000, Healey said.I have to hand it to you -Man.-Man is funny. This year, the gain for the Bays will be greater than $100,000, Healey said.News/.This is excellent news, because the best way to grow the NISL is to expose the product on a large stage. Hale Jr. Among the perks are 40 auction items (signed jerseys and balls), six trips to England for Chelsea games, and 10 percent of however many tickets the Blast sells when Chelsea plays in the United States. Healey said he brought the tour's promoter, Jon Sheiman of Creative Artists Agency, together with city officials and Blast owner Edwin F.I would go about 68%. last winter to keep the game from going to another city. last winter to keep the game from going to another city.com, Blast. Hale and someone from the RAVENS. Hale Jr.This all has to do with the Baltimore Bays youth team and their affiliation with Chelsea. Hale had a direct hand in this game coming to BALTIMORE._Sold_OutxNews/. Among the perks are 40 auction items (signed jerseys and balls), six trips to England for Chelsea games, and 10 percent of however many tickets the Blast sells when Chelsea plays in the United States.It's really a bit like identifying a NASCAR driver with the sponsor on the back of the car rather than the one on the hood.You're still a frigging tool.BaltimorexThe BLAST/NISL are currently enjoying a summer on the world stage.,3891932.The fact that man thinks the Blast has a big part in this sellout is about as far fetched as the XSL returning next year.With the 6 Time WORLD CHAMPION BALTIMORE BLAST and the former WORLD CHAMPION BALTIMORE RAVENS working as a team, the World Football Classic between Chelsea and AC Milan is completely SOLDOUT!!!!Over 70,000 seats have been sold and the atmosphere should be electric. Funny in a sad way, of course. you're tireless when it comes to attempting to spin meaningless not-so-Blast-related blather into major puff-pieces about Eddie Hale's tax write-off.Bottom line is Kevin Healey, and Mr.,3891932.Also:The deal, which lessens the financial burden for the Bays' older teams, provides at least $100,000 in value to the organization.GO BLAST!!!I'd bet at least 95% of the people going to the game have never even heard of the Blast.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198167 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum