Wow guys I am 3 weeks pregnant

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-8 12:59:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
next weekHow did your dad take the news?Originally Posted by guadoi don't think you need a question mark this time. next weekOriginally Posted by PasionPorElTriI'm a bit scared! I've never been a mother.Congrats!!Name it Serg33 I'm a bit scared! I've never been a mother.surprisingbut if she's happy, than good for her but damn! 22 and pregnant. although those are awkward.p.Wow guys I am 3 weeks pregnant . OMG .Yay!!!Felicidades! Holy smokes!!!!!!Congratulations. IDK what to say I'm still a bit in shock.Originally Posted by Hecho en Chivascongratulations? i don't think you need a question mark this time. will go to the dr. But I feel blessed. Bet you never saw this coming.My soon to be husband will get a job as a pilot soon whether in Culiacan or in Los Cabos, he's flying out there in 2 weeks to see the job. am scared of my body changes eating habits drinking enough acido folico all that stuff. I'm 22.congratulations? felicidades.s. will go to the dr. although those are awkward. I am so happy/excited! I had to stop my course in Link of course, some might say well you should've waited but at the end of the day I'm happy.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209238 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum