mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 67|Reply: 0

I saw an interview with Ben Dixon last week (tnk it was on the Sunday footy show

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-16 16:20:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
I hope Clarko took note, as there have been some games when I would have moved Sammy to a forward pocket. GEE who knows. One criticism I have of our coach is that he doesn't try different things that might change a game. But yes in the forward line.Think again and wipe your chin Richo182. He was asked something about Buddy and mentioned that we still haven't seen the best of him and I'm sure he eluded to the fact that he may get a run on the ball at some stage. But does not know how to use it in away that assists teamates, struggles when he has any other option than goal and does not have the temperament to play in the middle at the minute. If he cant get a ball out in front with no pressure then he will go down hill fast.Blight had the vision to put him at full forward he was criticised by everyone in the media and also his biggest critic was bob davis.Can see him on the wing but not in the packs. I like it!!Originally Posted by monday-expertHard to see - but I'm thinking Adam Goodes style!If we were lucky enough to have Adam Goodes or his younger equivalent in the side - you could pencil in hawks premiers 2008. what a move that turned out to be. LOVES to win and will do everything to help the team win.I hope Clarko took note, as there have been some games when I would have moved Sammy to a forward pocket. P. Physically there are few if any players in the comp to match him and he will be bigger next year.I don't think we should play him on the wing, but I wouldn't mind him having a run in the ruck if we are struggling. Look at how Malthouse played Swann, poor Link couldn't get into the game because he was out of his comfort zone. I say lookout AFL. Gary Ayres had the vision to play McCleod off the half back flank not the midfield. I don't want to see him in the middle though.not sure if he has the brains of a midfielder though.Originally Posted by ThaihawkI believe Clarko should have given him five minutes in the middle against the Roos to shake the tag and get some confidence. Look at how Malthouse played Swann, poor Link couldn't get into the game because he was out of his comfort zone. Take your blinkers off and understand that this kid loves his footy. what a move what a champion. The Forward line or nothing for me.I think Franklin did spend some time in the middle or on a wing in the North game. I know he can run like the wind, but still does'nt have the evasive skills required to play in the guts. With a forward line that potentially includes Roughead, Williams, Boyle, Thorp, Dowler, the option of playing Buddy on the ball (like Goodes) and resting in the forward line makes some sense. Has a good footy brain. If he plays on a wing who can match him for pace, aggility, strength and height? I can only think of Goodes and he is abit shorter although probably stronger. gary ablett snr played alot of his early days as a wingman/half forward.Isnt a midfielder and will never be. Imagine it. When M. He is still learning the game, and has the potential to be a goodes-esque type of player.Franklin puts seats on bums. we have an abundance of good tall forwards now that if our footy club decides to let Buddy loose.Hard to see - but I'm thinking Adam Goodes style!I believe Clarko should have given him five minutes in the middle against the Roos to shake the tag and get some confidence. I'm not saying full on in the midfield but a role that allows him freedom to create and change with hodge.Roos had the vision to let goodes play loose around the ground not the ruck. I'd say next year you'll see him get a few little runs in the mid-field, and then the year after see him spend a large amount of time there. I love the idea of buddy in the middle every now and thenHe will get tagged out of every game. there are countless of players that have moved into a different role and excelled beyond anyones expectations, Buddy proved EVERYONE wrong this year by dominating the forward line. ANYWAY thats my take. had he kicked as straight as last year. He was asked something about Buddy and mentioned that we still haven't seen the best of him and I'm sure he eluded to the fact that he may get a run on the ball at some stage.Did anybody else see this and get the same vibe?I must admit, I got shivers down my spine picturing him bounding through the middle. He would definitely get caught with the ball too often.Definately in the forward line.I hope he can work on his midfield game.Definitely has the potential to be an onball player.Yes I heard the 'Buddy on the Ball' scenario mentioned by our coaching staff during the year. One criticism I have of our coach is that he doesn't try different things that might change a game.Love the kid!! Would love to see him on the ball.He has the legs and skills. also kouta was not a midfield player BUT was taught how to play midfield and absolutely dominated before getting injured.Could always teach him I suppose. I think his evasive skills will continue to develop greatly. He is tall, super quick and has amazing skill.Originally Posted by The RatI saw an interview with Ben Dixon last week (think it was on the Sunday footy show). what a move . week after week he gets the opponent's best defender and runs him all around the ground, freeing up space for the likes of Roughead and Boyle (plz don't get rid of him!) in the goal square. Its ok to give 50s away in your own forward line any further up the ground and its suicide.Buddy will be a great player. Maybe a burst or two here and there.I saw an interview with Ben Dixon last week (think it was on the Sunday footy show).Did anybody else see this and get the same vibe?I must admit, I got shivers down my spine picturing him bounding through the middle.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196410 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum