mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 53|Reply: 0

Union Gear Pre-Launch page seems to confirm that the Zolos will play in 3 differ

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-6-12 21:34:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
I thought this was about the CBAOriginally Posted by HaigFair enough on your second point.John Hackworth is named Nowak's top assistantAre you trying to out-do Seattle by posting every tidbit about your MLS team in the MLS News Analysis forum?Originally Posted by HaigAre you trying to out-do Seattle by posting every tidbit about your MLS team in the MLS News Analysis forum?This isn't minor news.I would assume that the launch will be in the next 10 days.Originally Posted by Z010 UnionThis isn't minor news.If you can't get behind the success of our newest franchise then you are just a sad soul.Our posters haven't been on here providing breathless updates that roof trusses are going up or that pre cast concrete seating sections are being installed, because that isn't news.Please keep us abreast of any Ball Kid hirings!Originally Posted by monsteri thought this was about the cbalol.Secondly, I am not linking to an article that pays me per hit like GoalSeattle.Secondly, I am not linking to an article that pays me per hit like GoalSeattle.Here is what was listed.I combined the two news items in hopes that it wouldn't be seen like that. But I don't want to get eye strain from reading MLS NA while ignoring the latest club update from excitable newbies.Originally Posted by broderIf you can't get behind the success of our newest franchise then you are just a sad soul.I'm doing quite well, thank you, and I have been around long enough to have smelled the urine from newbies' diapers.An assistant coach and the impending release of the uniforms is newsworthy.Fair enough on your second point.I would assume that the launch will be in the next 10 days. How that guy hasn't been banned is beyond me. But I don't want to get eye strain from reading MLS NA while ignoring the latest club update from excitable newbies.Authentic:SS Home (Dark Navy/Natural Khaki)LS Home (Signal Blue)Replica:SS Home (Signal Blue)SS Away (Natural Khaki/Signal Blue)SS Youth Home (Dark Navy/Natural Khaki)SS Youth Away (Natural Khaki/Dark Navy)Originally Posted by Z010 UnionUnion Gear Pre-Launch page seems to confirm that the Zolos will play in 3 different kits next year.An assistant coach and the impending release of the uniforms is newsworthy. How that guy hasn't been banned is beyond me.Major playing signings: newsCoaching changes: newsSignificant trades: newsAssistant coach update? A blurb that the uniform design might be release in two weeks? If I cared about that I would look in the Philly forum.John Hackworth is named Nowak's top assistantUpdate - it seems the team has discovered their error and publishing colors with the pre-order.Union Gear Pre-Launch page seems to confirm that the Zolos will play in 3 different kits next year.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206120 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum