Robinho has t out at Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-9 13:00:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Robinho is on-loan at Santos and has shown no intention of returning to City when his deal expires. He admitted to me that he had made a mistake taking me off.More.Mancini had said he wanted Robinho to write the history of the club when he replaced Mark Hughes as manager in December but he quickly concluded that the most expensive player in English football, signed from Real Madrid for £32.5m, should be allowed to leave. It was the first time I have had to go through something like that in my career but I suppose there's always a first time.He said: At City, when I was playing, I knew that at some point the substitution board would go up and I was going to come off because the manager didn't have trust in me.I spoke to the manager after the game, Robinho said. Then, you start to lose your confidence on the pitch. It wasn't a lack of respect, though.Robinho has hit out at Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini.The Italian also publicly humiliated Robinho by bringing him on as a substitute after Roque Santa Cruz was injured nine minutes into the 2-0 defeat at Everton in January but then withdrawing him 16 minutes into the second half.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174515 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum