mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 62|Reply: 0

Similar to the thread about the most improved player i was asking for opinions o

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-13 07:48:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
In terms of dissappointing for a player.10 fav in the betting for this surely!one name thurgoodThurgood.Joel SmithGuerraOff the field, those who may or may not have been involved in a certain scandal that may or may not have occurred at our club or any other club. Vanders and Dixon had 'unlucky' season's because of their injuries. When he played, he added absolutely no value and STILL got pushed around with ease. I guess the form of Gilham and Browny's ability to play on talls didn't help him. He had the first mark of the game, and that was a shot on goal from a tight angle. I'd go along with Smithy though. I didnt think Clarko will omitt some back and bring in Dawson.Originally Posted by GilhamISgodFor me, the most disappointing player of the year was Josh Thurgood. I know you other hawks fans might hate me for raising the name of our sponsored player, but he is yet to rise to the AFL at all, although he had a whole year out because of the reconstruction. But when he did, it was great to be there to see it (the grit, guts and bruises) combining with his obvious skills: fast lead, marking and conversion. '08 should be huge for him and HAWTHORN. Most disappointing player this yr? I think will have to be Thurgood. '07) thru another pre-season. But he should have at least played one or two games. Only late in the season, did Beau Dowler start to show some definite GRIT. In terms of dissappointing for a player. He doesn't seem to have the skills required to be a smaller player and can't match it with the big boys either - his inclusion seemed sheer madness.I think the two players that have bearly played a game between them, although they've been on the list for 2-3 years have been disapointing, since they haven't shown anything in that time.At the risk of being shouted down as just a newbie, I find this thread a bit disrespectful to our players. At 196cm, and taking his 90kg (as at Jan.yep totally agree, should never of got another chance. Injuries aside, unfortunately JT seems to confirm that his 77kg will never be enough to match his courage and determination. Beau Muston, early this season, had no accountability, looking only for the easy outside kicks, and a chance for sensationalism.On the field, probably Dixon and Jacobs, but they both struggled with injuries. He was in the best players for BH most weeks but still couldn't get a game, it wasn't through lack of effort, the selectors didn't give him a chance.I must agree that Beau Muston has so far been unlucky because of that knee injury, so i think ive been a bit harsh on him. I think 1 game in a couple of years is disapointing for him. But as a response to the title of this thread, to me, until he turned the corner, he was making me and quite a few others at the BH games cringe.Thurgood would be $1.For me, the most disappointing player of the year was Josh Thurgood. He doesn't seem to have the skills required to be a smaller player and can't match it with the big boys either - his inclusion seemed sheer madness. But i felt insecure everytime he had the ball, because most of his kicks were clangers. When he played, he added absolutely no value and STILL got pushed around with ease.Originally Posted by Mojo_14I don't know if we can call any players dissappointing, given the performances of any player who was down on form was directly effected by injuries.Matt Little on the other hand, was drafted in the same year as Franklin, Roughead and Lewis, and they are all over 50 games, yet he has 1. I guess the form of Gilham and Browny's ability to play on talls didn't help him.Originally Posted by jordanrobbo3yep totally agree, should never of got another chance.walk out the door.Im talking about Beau Muston and Matt Little.Similar to the thread about the most improved player, i was asking for opinions on the most disapointing player this year.Matt Little was a late replacement against the saints late this year, and in the first 30 seconds, i thought we had created a masterpeice. i just think he hasnt reached his expectations.I think Zac Dawson was pretty disappointing, I expected him to play at least 1 game. Vanders and Dixon had 'unlucky' season's because of their injuries. He ought to be delisted ASAP. He was in a way lucky to be selected, coz he was a late replacement.Josh Thurgood is an ABSOLUTE disgrace.I also believe that Vanders had a shocking year, especially with the injuries.very promising. He ought to be delisted ASAP. Tough shot, and missed for a behind, but didnt do a lot after that shot.I think Zac Dawson was pretty disappointing, I expected him to play at least 1 game.Injuries were mostly to blame for players trying to find form, form normally found by consistently getting on the park.Any other players in mind?I don't know if we can call any players dissappointing, given the performances of any player who was down on form was directly effected by injuries. Why do you want to turn on your own?. He isnt good enough.I think thats a bit unfair on Dawson.We had a great backline this year. He has certainly knuckled down.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183193 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum