Australia no longer No

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-28 00:58:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
I'd like to wipe thier asses off the Map with some Aussie Magic!Aloisi will be the leading Scorer, Neill will trully be a captain and the youth is beaming.But despite an impressive 1-1 draw with Africa powerhouse Ghana in a friendly in London last week, Australia has again slipped further down the list.Australia had held the top ranking of AFC nations since July, when it leapt to number 33 following the Socceroos stunning surge to the second round of the World Cup in June. sport2/hi/foot.And they only got Ali Daei, who still is a gun, but no one else.Originally Posted by Rocca Flys HighAnd they only got Ali Daei, who still is a gun, but no one else. Originally Posted by dyertribeAli Karemi and Vahid Hashemian go alright.ls/6178284. We'd have to win the Asian Cup, Confed's Cup, the World Cup and several other pointless tournaments whilst going undefeated for 3 years to even get in the top 20.I am sick of complaining about how stupid the FIFA rankings are (actually no I'm not, I'm gonna do it again).Two wins against Lebanon would've kept us ahead of Iran.stmBack at number one already.It's based on 4 years of results isn't it?Australia didn't have a good couple of years prior to Hiddink's arrival.Iran surged ahead after beating South Korea 2-0 in an Asian Cup qualifier in Tehran last week.Ali Karemi and Vahid Hashemian go alright.As do Javad Nekounam, Andranik Teymourian and Mehdi Mahdivikia.1 Asian teamNovember 22, 2006 - 10:15PMAustralia has been dethroned as the top Asian nation on FIFA's world.Australia has dropped two places in FIFA's November rankings to 39th, with Iran jumping five spots to 38 to claim bragging rights among nations in the Asian Football Confederation.© 2006 AAPEngland is always rated in the top 5 yet they are ********ing crap!I'd love to play Iran in the Asian Cup.Iran have been suspended from all international football activity because of government interference in running the game in the country.Exactly, we could probably win every game for 4 years and still not be number 1 because our competitions aren't rated highly enough.Australia no longer No.Brazil remained at number one ahead of World Cup winners Italy, with Argentina third, France fourth and England fifth.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.229982 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum