mybbs.co

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 64|Reply: 0

The wife of Portsmouth boss Avram Grant says they remain close friends with Chel

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-14 15:34:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Something changed in him. “And he is still underground. “My daughter, she screamed, and my son shut down completely.The wife of Portsmouth boss Avram Grant says they remain close friends with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.' But I knew I was talking bull.Speaking about John Terry's infamous penalty miss against Manchester United in the Champions League final, Tzofit Grant admits her husband died a little in that moment. That was what really broke his heart. I remember after the match I walked out into Moscow and it was raining.” More.”And her husband?“I think he died a little in that moment,” says Mrs Grant. But I don’t think he believed that Roman would tell him to go. I said to them, 'It’s just football, it’s just a game. And we are all very thankful to Roman for giving Avram such a big opportunity … But I never understood why Roman dropped him. I didn’t cry as I was just trying to support my children.“Avram and Roman do not like each other, they love each other. I think maybe he was nervous of the press … And maybe it was also because Avram didn’t have such status then as a football manager. Until now, as a family we can’t talk about it. The Russians care a lot about status.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.197147 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum