Not that LL has done it here (yet) but he is up for FIFA Goal of the Year

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-28 08:46:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
classicfootball/.Originally Posted by brahmafutbolYea, I thought that was the one he was nominated for.if you add the Dynamo activity he had 8 goals in 24 games.FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-.if we can get 8 from Landin over a full MLS season and the usual from Ching i will be very, very happy. I think this is a great reminder of what we have in Landín and to not give up on him too early. KC??Yea, I thought that was the one he was nominated for. Stupid FIFA.of course, we need the tendinitis to go away and get the weight down so we can have that in 2010.Actually I think it's pretty cool that a Dynamo player is up for FIFA goal of the year, whether it was a Dynamo goal or not.FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- Originally Posted by cougarclawscan't watch any of those videos on OS X.that's not bad. He just needs to get fully fit (Dom mentioned as much on Glenn Davis' show on Fox Sports)he had a good start to 2009.Originally Posted by cougarclawscan't watch any of those videos on OS X.had a great 1st half of the year at Cruz Azul with 7 goals in 17 games. KC??Originally Posted by Westside CosmoYou mean he didn't get nominated for the only Dynamo goal he scored - the tap-in from a yard out vs.You mean he didn't get nominated for the only Dynamo goal he scored - the tap-in from a yard out vs. I thought his scorpion kick was last year.I thought the scorpion was from further back as well.FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- I just saw that too.Not that LL has done it here (yet) but he is up for FIFA Goal of the Year.your+goal+yearVoting closes at 12 noon CET on 14 December and the lucky winner will be announced at the FIFA World Player Gala 2009, to be held at the Kongresshaus in Zurich on 21 DecemberI guess you could also call this: Send a Dynamo to a Swiss Miss for X-Mas! Wow that was a sweet goal that Landin scored, but I don't see how the award can go to anyone but Grafite. I thought his scorpion kick was last year.can't watch any of those videos on OS X.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187417 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum