Time to discuss the game vs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-25 07:52:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Chelski tonite. And damn, get Vieria off the damn teamI agree with the comment about Super Mario being our lonely striker: he's not equipped to lead the line (at least not yet). Bad tactics with Balotelli as a lone striker, zzzzzz.Inter looks shitty. Chelski tonite.Too much going backwards. And damn, get Vieria off the damn teamOriginally Posted by AbebeYou guys need to do something with your team. I understand winning is important especially given our poor start already, but it's only preseason after all.Good luck Inter.Not that I am enjoying the way Inter is playing but it's still pre-season: relax.Good luck Inter. Bad tactics with Balotelli as a lone striker, zzzzzz.? Seems pretty risky.should be fun, your guys must all be at the matchHow about we just go ahead and switch Deco for Balotelli before it startsI guess the question on everybody's lips is will Ibra play??Personally I think he should NOT, there is no point in playing him when he will be gone next week.Too much going backwards.Time to discuss the game vs.Originally Posted by MetroChileTime to discuss the game vs.Just under an hour till kick off!!Any word on Maicon and Julio Cesar for tonight's game?I know Chelsea won't have Zhirkov or Ballack.Aren't they still on holidays after the Confeds??Chelsea's starters:---------cechIvano--Carv--JT--Cole-------Mikel------Ess-----Malouda-------Lamp------Drogs--KalouBench: allBalotelli as a lone striker.I hope we see a line up like:-------------Toldo------------Santon--Samuel--Chivu--Zanetti--Obi/Krhin--Cuchu--Muntari---------------Motta----------------------Mario--Milito----------Hopefully we see more of the kids: Krhin and Obi, they have been great so far, also Destro deserves some game time.You guys need to do something with your team. But Vieira (surprisingly) is playing well or rather better than most all other Inter players which in reality is not saying much.The players do not play for each other; the understanding and coordination is not high.The players do not play for each other; the understanding and coordination is not high.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-4-28 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.170459 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum