Anyone He isn't

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-28 04:19:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
why does longy always have to start argument all the time?.he met with melbourne yesterday carlton on thursday us todayAs Longy said, it's tomorrowOriginally Posted by Merv NeagleAs Longy said, it's tomorrowso why is everyone saying its today on the news and everything?i apologize if im wrong ive just heard from several sources that its todayYou're more than welcome to believe what you want. Don't know if we should get him or not.It's tomorrow.Originally Posted by bomsIt's today.They don't have a track record at all.Not sure if this is correct, but that's what I was told.Anyone?He isn't.It's today.he met with melbourne yesterday carlton on thursday us todayOriginally Posted by Stants_24_Legendno its today.the age wouldnt get it wrong with something like thisOriginally Posted by nicko99the age wouldnt get it wrong with something like thisNo, of course not.They don't have a track record at all.no its today.Man I'm still not sure where I stand with Judd.Think it could be the other way around.I've been told from a good friend who works at the club that he is actually meeting today but they are telling the media it is tomorrow.It's tomorrow.Judd has spent two days meeting Carlton and Melbourne after announcing he wanted to return to Melbourne, and the brilliant midfielder has an interview scheduled with Essendon today.Originally Posted by Longy413No, of course not.Not sure if this is correct, but that's what I was told.theres ur answerOriginally Posted by yesirI've been told from a good friend who works at the club that he is actually meeting today but they are telling the media it is tomorrow.Okay.Originally Posted by Longy413He isn't.Originally Posted by nicko99theres ur answerThe Age also ran a story last year that we were trying to lure Ricky Mott.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-23 16:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191434 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum