I dont know how long ts will last but

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-10 00:01:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
I agree though, if you don't like something, skip over it.I dont know how long this will last, but.Originally Posted by Tycon5I think this thread should be closed.There are 351 pages of threads in this forum, and how many have died out on their own? The vast majority I would suspectWhy are we closing threads when one person is sick of the topic?Just don't read it.closedIf you feel you can do a better job, by all means, please apply.It probably will.From a moderator's point of view, this week is probably going to be messier than usual (with a Toronto game and all), so maybe they're thinking it's time to keep a tighter leash on things here. If people have something to say, let them say it, regardless of whether one or two people don't like the topicI do agree there are times when a thread needs to be closed when abuse is occuring, but just becuase you are sick of the subject?I think this thread should be closed.Krypto does his moderating with a taserOriginally Posted by POdinCowtownKrypto does his moderating with a taserBe cautious, BravePeterWest Australian Police tasered a man while arresting him for sniffing petrol, and managed to set fire to him in the process.it will die on its own.I started the thread because I know not everyone subscribes to the Dispatch, and there was relevant material in it.Yet, we're not allowed to talk about the negative stuff?Like I said, why not have one thread for whatever topic (like we already do) and if you don't like it, skip over it.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 10:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.241923 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum